Thursday, March 27, 2008

Christianity is a lifestyle, not a religion

Jesus did not say, "I have come that you might have religion … that you might have meetings … that you might have a ritual … that you might have doctrine … that you might have this or that ceremony." But He said, "My purpose is to give life in all its fullness."
Jesus says that Christianity is a life. He came to teach people how to live. Until you know Christ, you're not living, you're just existing.


 

Most people are searching for life; they're looking for it in anything. From one fad to the next, one commercial to the next, that will give me life! They call it other things – happiness, sex appeal, fame, status. But what they're looking for is "What in the world am I here for?" And the church should be the one place in society where people go to figure out how you live. The church ought to teach people how to live because Christianity is a life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to
no backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?



My page :: registry cleaners

Anonymous said...

Games that have a rating of 18+ are often very violent.
If you spend more than two hours playing a game, take a rest break.
Do you keep up with your friends using RPGs online.


Review my web-site - kritika chaos unleashed hack android